Computational Intelligence Lab.
The Computational Intelligence Laboratory(CI Lab.) at KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, is part of the Signal Processing Group at the School of Electrical Engineering. The mission of the CI Lab. is to perform innovative research work in the areas of image understanding and intelligent multimedia systems.
Members of the lab are investigating advanced technologies on a variety of multimedia system. Specifically, research has been focused on the followings.
: Image understanding, video analysis using deep learning, medical imaging, and nonlinear signal and image processing.
- CILab on TV(SBS Morningwide)
- 양승한, 정승준, 강희광 학생이 대한전자공학회 하계학술대회에서 산업체(네이버) 관심 논문상 수상 (2019.06.27)
- 김승현, 김태경 학생이 대한전자공학회 추계학술대회에서 최우수논문상 수상 (2018.11.23)
- 이수민, 은현준 학생이 대한전자공학회 추계학술대회에서 산업체(LG전자) 관심 논문상 수상 (2018.11.23)
- 이한결, 최석언 학생이 ECCV 2018 workshop에서 개최된 6th Visual Object Tracking Challenge VOT2018에서 Long-term tracking부문 3등 수상 (2018.09.14)
- Prof.Kim gives a tutorial talk at ICEIC 2018, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, JAN.24-27, 2018.
CILab at top CV/AI conferences
- Two papers accepted to ICCV (1 oral, 1 poster), Oct., 2019
- Two papers accepted to BMVC (1 spotlight, 1 poster), Sep., 2019
- A paper presented at CVPR, Jun., 2019
- A paper presented at WACV, Jan., 2019
- Two papers presented at ACCV, Dec., 2018.